Judai's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judai's Academy

Welcome! This is a some-what literate YGO GX RP site where you can play original characters, or make up your own! Enjoy your stay at Judai's Academy!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karra
Spirit of the Duel
Karra

Number of posts : 271
Dorm : Yes. ^^
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Left_bar_bleue4000/10000Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/10000)
Favorite Card: Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Characters:

Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Empty
PostSubject: Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam   Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:39 pm

Guests first.
Back to top Go down
Thunder_Fox
New dude

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam   Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:52 pm

Raidon looked a bit nervous as he drew his five cards and looked at them he set on card then placed one monster in attack mode in a swirl of light the hologram appeared of Skilled Dark Magician Attack: 1900 Defence: 1700 and played fusion sage bringing a polmerization into his hand and shuffled his deck as a counter appeared on his Skilled Dark and ended his turn [how many life points]
Back to top Go down
Karra
Spirit of the Duel
Karra

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Left_bar_bleue4000/10000Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/10000)
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam   Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:03 pm

((8000))

Karra swayed side to side in a strange sort of dance.

After five minutes, somebody in the crowd finally yelled: "GET ON WITH IT!!!"

After cussing in japanese at the random dude, so turned on her duel disk.

Draw Phase:

-draws one card-

Hand: 6

Main Phase:

"I set 3 cards facedown, and set one monster in facedown position."

End Phase:

"Umm, that's it, sooooooo, I end my tun" O_o

Hand: 2

Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thunder_Fox
New dude

PostSubject: Re: Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam   Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:14 pm

Raidon drew a card and looked at his hand and activated his trap " i activate Pitch-Black Power Stone" the hologram glew then a jar appeared above the trab card as two counters went int o the jar and the las one went to to his monster an set one card face down and he placed one monster face down and ended his turn
Back to top Go down
Karra
Spirit of the Duel
Karra

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam   Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:24 pm

((Umm, can you explain what the card effects are please?))
Back to top Go down
Thunder_Fox
New dude

PostSubject: Re: Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam   Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:27 pm

[err sorry Pitch-Black Power Stone when activates gives three spell counters and once perturn till the counters ar gone you may add one spell counter on one monster that can use it in this case skilled dark magician who now has two spell counters one from me activationg my spell card fusion sage and the other from my trap card]
Back to top Go down
Karra
Spirit of the Duel
Karra

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam   Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:36 pm

((kk, I think. O.o))

Draw Phase:

Hand: 3

Main Phase:

"I set one monster"

End Phase:

"I end meh turn."

Hand: 2
Back to top Go down
Thunder_Fox
New dude

PostSubject: Re: Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam   Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:54 pm

Raidon Drew a card and thinks a moment and used a spell card "I play the spell card Emblem of Dragon Destroyer. using this card i can bring one Buster Blader to my hand from either my deck or graveyard and because its a spell my skilled dark magician gets the last spell counter he needs" he brings a Buster Blader to his hand and the a spell counter appeared by his skilled dark magician which then sacrificed its self "oh yeah once my skilled dark magician gets three spell counters it can be sacrificed to bring out one of my stronger monsters.... i special summon my Dark Magician[/i]" a flash of light the hologram brought out a new monster to replace his old one Dark MagicianAttack: 2500 Defence: 2100 and to end my turned i play one monster face down"
Back to top Go down
Karra
Spirit of the Duel
Karra

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam   Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:03 pm

"Reveal Trap: Bottomless Trap Hole!

This card activates when my opponent Normal Summons, Special Summons, or Flip Summons a monster with 1500 or more ATK points, the monster is destroyed, and removed from play."
Back to top Go down
Thunder_Fox
New dude

PostSubject: Re: Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam   Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:21 pm

Raidon winced at his mistake "shoulda saw it coming.. awell....." he drew a card and stared at his card in disbeleif at his luck and sighed "okay next i play Polymerization i sacrifice my Buster Blader and my King of the Swamp its affect allows me to replace one of my mosters in a fusion in this case i replace the Dark Magician you destroyed... i sacrifce the two monsters to bring out my Fusion and favorite card..... Dark PalidinAttack: 2900 Defense: 2400" swirl of light and a black armored monster that looked like dark magician cept with a spear appeared "and im nod done this time i activate my trap card Miracle Restoring[b] with this trap i can remove the remain spell counters from the trap i activated earlier by removing those counters i can bring back my [b]Buster Blader from the grave yard" the trap activated and Buster Blader Attack: 2600 Defense:2300 was specal summoned by his palidin
Back to top Go down
Karra
Spirit of the Duel
Karra

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam   Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 11:48 am

-waits-
Back to top Go down
Thunder_Fox
New dude

PostSubject: Re: Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam   Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:18 am

Raidon stared at her a moment then flipped his face down monster he had earlier set down and in a flash of light Luster DragonAttack: 1900 Defense: 1600 appeared by his other two monsters "i attack with luster dragon"
Back to top Go down
Karra
Spirit of the Duel
Karra

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam   Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:19 am

((Sorry, I've been busy, it being the holidays and all I'll get to it in a minute))
Back to top Go down
Karra
Spirit of the Duel
Karra

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam   Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:56 am

Attacked Monster: The Unhappy Maiden.

When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, the Battle Phase for that turn ends immediately.
Back to top Go down
Thunder_Fox
New dude

PostSubject: Re: Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam   Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:20 am

Raidon cursed to him self and placed a card face down and ended his turn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam   Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder_Fox's Entry Exam
Page 1 of 1