Judai's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judai's Academy

Welcome! This is a some-what literate YGO GX RP site where you can play original characters, or make up your own! Enjoy your stay at Judai's Academy!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcement: 2nd dorm exam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katsumi
Obelisk Blue Dorm Headmaster
Katsumi

Number of posts : 223
Dorm : Obelisk Blue
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Announcement: 2nd dorm exam Left_bar_bleue4000/10000Announcement: 2nd dorm exam Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/10000)
Favorite Card: Element Magician
Characters:

Announcement: 2nd dorm exam Empty
PostSubject: Announcement: 2nd dorm exam   Announcement: 2nd dorm exam Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 10:31 am

Hello fellow Juudai's Academy members. As you know, Okami-san place me in charge of the dorm exam for this month, so here is the information about the exam.

The subject of the skills exam will be "spells", meaning the more spell card you use during the skill exam, the more points you earn.

The exam will take place on Sunday, April 22nd. I haven't picked an exact time however, because I don't know what time will be best for everyone. Please send me suggestions for a time over a private message, and I will pick a time based on everyone's in put.

All right, I think that's everything.

-Dissmissed!-

Okami: Hi, we had to change the date from the 27th to the 22nd. If you have any objections to the set date, please contact me.

-Okami
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Announcement: 2nd dorm exam
Page 1 of 1