Judai's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judai's Academy

Welcome! This is a some-what literate YGO GX RP site where you can play original characters, or make up your own! Enjoy your stay at Judai's Academy!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karasu Suminai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu
New dude
Karasu

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Karasu Suminai Left_bar_bleue0/0Karasu Suminai Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Favorite Card:
Characters:

Karasu Suminai Empty
PostSubject: Karasu Suminai   Karasu Suminai Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:15 am

Name: Karasu Suminai

Appearance: Short shag style black hair that has a different color brattee in it, depending on her mood, deep blue eyes, wear a girls uniform with black netted stockings, and a chain link bracelet.

Personality: Despite her hardcore appearence, she's actually rather peppy, and hyper. She's mysterious though, and doesn't talk about her personal feelings much.

Likes: Shojo manga, volleyball, surfing, helping newbies or anyone who needs it.

Dislikes: Trashy romance novels, hockey, high fashion, stuck up snobs.

Nicknames (if any): Sumi, Kara

History: Karasu was born in Domino city, but her family moved to Tokyo when she was four.

She lived in a house by a shrine that her family was taking care of with her parents, and two sisters, both younger, named Niko and Ami.

Karasu discovered dueling after watching the Battle City finals on TV when she was about six, and raced to get a deck.

She's never been very good, which is why she entered Duel Academy, in hopes of getting better.

Deck: Flame

Example of a Roleplaying post:

Karasu yawned as she sat on the middle branch of her favorite tree by the Academy.

She was skipping class, something she didn't do very often, but considering it was just a review class, she thought it wasn't that important.

"But mom'll kill me when she hears." She muttered to herself, swinging her legs over tha branch, and hanging upside down. "Maybe my parents should've named me after a bat insted of a raven." She laughed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi
Obelisk Blue Dorm Headmaster
Katsumi

Number of posts : 223
Dorm : Obelisk Blue
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Karasu Suminai Left_bar_bleue4000/10000Karasu Suminai Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/10000)
Favorite Card: Element Magician
Characters:

Karasu Suminai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu Suminai   Karasu Suminai Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:55 pm

I don't know if I can aprove your profile Kara, but if I could, you'd be in.
Back to top Go down
Karra
Spirit of the Duel
Karra

Number of posts : 271
Dorm : Yes. ^^
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Karasu Suminai Left_bar_bleue4000/10000Karasu Suminai Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/10000)
Favorite Card: Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Characters:

Karasu Suminai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu Suminai   Karasu Suminai Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:33 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karasu Suminai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu Suminai   Karasu Suminai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karasu Suminai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Judai's Academy :: Accepted Profiles-
Jump to: