Judai's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judai's Academy

Welcome! This is a some-what literate YGO GX RP site where you can play original characters, or make up your own! Enjoy your stay at Judai's Academy!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My charrie, Katsumi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsumi
Obelisk Blue Dorm Headmaster
Katsumi

Number of posts : 223
Dorm : Obelisk Blue
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Character sheet
Duel Points:
My charrie, Katsumi Left_bar_bleue4000/10000My charrie, Katsumi Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/10000)
Favorite Card: Element Magician
Characters:

My charrie, Katsumi Empty
PostSubject: My charrie, Katsumi   My charrie, Katsumi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 4:57 am

Name: Katsumi Musashi

Appearance: Shoulder length black hair with the tips dyed red (a way for her to show her love for Slifer the Sky Dragon), light brown eyes, tall (about Chazz/Jun's height), and wears a black shirt under the blazer of the Obelisk Blue dorm with white pants. Usually wears sneakers.

Personality: Katsumi could be called a tomboy (considering that she refuses to wear a girl's uniform) and loves to have fun and go on adventures.

She also cares very much about her friends, likes to spend as much time as possible with them, and sticks up for them.

She's also not afraid to play rough (but fair) in anything from dueling to clowning around with her friends, and stands up for what she believes in, even if she questions it at first, and has a short temper when it comes to people who are stuck up, and diss her friends.

Likes: Chazz/Jun, her friends, joking around, annoying Crowler, dueling, fighting manga.

Dislikes: Snobs, cheaters, perverts, pork, broccoli.

Nicknames (if any): Kat

History: Katsumi grew up near Domino city with her mom, dad, and grandmother.

She got into dueling when she was six years old, and entered small town tournaments for years (all of which she did well in, but never made it to the finals of any).

When she was eight, she had the luck to get to duel Zane/Ryo in one of these tournaments, but lost to him in four turns, which was a blow to her, and she vowed to work even harder at dueling and some day become a pro (she never really had interest in becoming the best though, she just wanted to prove herself as good).

When she heard about Duel Academy, she instantly leapt at the chance to come, and met Jaden/ Juudai, Syrus/Sho, and Bastion/Daichi.

Her current goal is reach a level where she'll to duel Jaden/Juudai and win.

She also is resentful that Zane/Ryo doesn't remember her at all (even if it was one short duel), and gives him the cold shoulder pretty much all the time.

Deck: Spellcaster

Example of a Roleplaying post:

Katsumi sat on the roof of Duel Academy, happily munching her sandwich that was her lunch, her legs dangling over the edge of the roof, as a light breeze blew her short hair back from her face.

"Don't eat so fast, you'll make yourself sick." A small voice said.

Katsumi lowered her sandwich. "Ah, be quiet Pix. I can take care of myself, I'm not seven anymore ya know."

A almost see through image of a pixie with a small dagger appeared by her shoulder. "Why don't you ever listen to me Kat? Like you won't listen to me about that Chazz Princeton boy you're always chasing around."

Katsumi frowned. "First of all, I do not chase Chazz around, I'm not a stupid fan girl. Second, he happens to be a good guy, even if you don't see that. And third, I can handle myself for the last time." She picked up her sandwich, and took a big bite.

Last edited by on Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karra
Spirit of the Duel
Karra

Number of posts : 271
Dorm : Yes. ^^
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Character sheet
Duel Points:
My charrie, Katsumi Left_bar_bleue4000/10000My charrie, Katsumi Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/10000)
Favorite Card: Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: My charrie, Katsumi   My charrie, Katsumi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 5:01 am

Definently accepted! Your talent as a writer shows! ^^ Now to duel you so I can pick your rank.. ;P
Back to top Go down
Katsumi
Katsumi

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: My charrie, Katsumi   My charrie, Katsumi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 5:41 am

Thanks very much. ^_^ I look forward to our duel. When do ya wanna duel?
Back to top Go down
Karra
Spirit of the Duel
Karra

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: My charrie, Katsumi   My charrie, Katsumi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 8:14 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi
Katsumi

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: My charrie, Katsumi   My charrie, Katsumi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 9:04 am

"Yes" isn't a time. *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Karra
Spirit of the Duel
Karra

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: My charrie, Katsumi   My charrie, Katsumi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 9:10 am

Are you so sure now? >=3
Back to top Go down
Katsumi
Katsumi

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: My charrie, Katsumi   My charrie, Katsumi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 9:11 am

*thinks about it* Yeah, I'm pretty darn sure.
Back to top Go down
Karra
Spirit of the Duel
Karra

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: My charrie, Katsumi   My charrie, Katsumi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 9:14 am

.............Dern it, she got meh. -_-
Back to top Go down
Katsumi
Katsumi

Character sheet
Duel Points:
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: My charrie, Katsumi   My charrie, Katsumi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 9:21 am

I'm good at doing that, huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My charrie, Katsumi   My charrie, Katsumi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My charrie, Katsumi
Page 1 of 1